Jace's Journeys

Friday, March 31, 2006

Goin' to the Farm and Ranch Show...

Yup. Call me Hillbilly Jace: tomorrow, I'm goin' to the Farm and Ranch Show.

There's plenty of action a'brewin with a calf scramble, steer and heifer preview [I actually know the difference now!], and the opportunity to buy a specially crafted 40th Anniversary Collectible Farmall 450 Tractor. Only 250 were made, and they're going at a steal of a deal of $70. [Or three easy installments of $23.33 - Act now! Operators are standing by!]

So, I'm not really sure what I'm going to be doing there, aside from looking at purdy tractors and farm gear, and maybe some cows and stuff. Generally, I'm just going to be with The Cowboy, being the good Cowboy's friend that I am. [Still can't say GF....sounds too weird.] Secretly, I am kind of curious to know what goes on at these things. Last time I checked the Prairie Farm Report was too long ago....y'know?

I even know what I'll be wearing to this gala event: my new sexy John Deere t-shirt.

Ohhhhhh, yeah.
==
SSW! [Severe Sap Warning]
Those who know me as the sophisticated cosmopolitan urbanite that I am will think I'm crazy....
...and they're right.
I'm absolutely crazy about him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home