Jace's Journeys

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Meme

[Screwy Blogger formatting! I shake my fist at thee!!]

"meme n (mëm): A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another. From the Greek mimëma, something imitated, from mimeisthai, to imitate."

In Blogspeak, a meme is an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and answered in many other blogs. I got this meme from another blog I read, and decided to do it here.
==

Instructions: Use the picture you like best from the first (no clicking around for 44 pages) page of the search results on Google Image.

1. The city and province of the town where you grew up, no quotation marks.

My result:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yep. That about sums it up. Our one and only Main Street.

"It's Multi-Natural!"

2. The town where you currently reside.

My result:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay, quick quiz for those of you at TA:

Which [un]popular roadside attraction is this?

A: Don't worry, most people who live here don't even know who it is or why the heck he's been immortalized larger-than-life.

3. Your name, first and last, but no quotes. [I had to use my first name only as there were no results for my full name.]

My result:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I guess all those hours of tolling away at the gym are finally paying off.

[Do I hear a collective "EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!"??]


4. Your grandmother's name.

My result:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

5. Your favorite food.

My result:
.

.

.

.

.

.

It made me hungry just looking at all of these pictures.....

6. Your favorite drink.

My result:

.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

7. Your favorite smell.

My result:
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Why is there a leaf in this picture? Why??

8. Your favorite song.

My result:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I have no idea.

Absolutely no idea.

==

Those of you with blogs: Tag! You're it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home