Sigh.
I just wrote a very long post, and alas, my computer froze and ate the post.
Damn computers.
I guess that's what I get for being awake before 6:00 am on a Saturday.
I tried to re-write it, but it just wasn't the same. More another time, perhaps......
Damn computers.
I guess that's what I get for being awake before 6:00 am on a Saturday.
I tried to re-write it, but it just wasn't the same. More another time, perhaps......


4 Comments:
Dang it Jacelyn... I come here EVERY DAY looking for updates on your life! Goes to show how exciting my life is I guess.
By
Anonymous, at Sat Feb 11, 10:55:00 p.m. 2006
My humble opinion? You shoulda bought a Mac. They don't freeze up, 'cause they ain't afeard uh nuthin. It also occurs to me that it would have been easier to blame Shana the dog for eating the post, because, well, you have one. Or hitting the delete key when you weren't in the room. Or you falling asleep on the delete key. I mean, look what time it was that you wrote it. 6 AM? Who in their right mind is up that time of day? Sheesh! My clock only starts about 8 AM; later, if possible.
By
Anonymous, at Sat Feb 11, 11:07:00 p.m. 2006
How 'bout just the jist of the post?
And I agree, macs are way better.
By
Sirina, at Sun Feb 12, 01:00:00 a.m. 2006
Hey, last time I wrote a post in mine I lost it all too. When it came time to save, blogspot was off-line!
So I had nothing and have not bothered to post for a while.
Now I see you have two. One post about a date, and one about nothing... literally.
By
Mike, at Sun Feb 12, 07:15:00 p.m. 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home