Big Orange Fire-Ball
When I got up this morning to go to the gym, I went outside and audible awe escaped my mouth.
The sky was on fire.
To the east, high in the sky, was a big orange fire-ball like I have never seen before.
Perfectly round, there was this glowing-ember-coloured sphere of awesomeness.
I think God is the best artist. Ever.
==
The sky was on fire.
To the east, high in the sky, was a big orange fire-ball like I have never seen before.
Perfectly round, there was this glowing-ember-coloured sphere of awesomeness.
I think God is the best artist. Ever.
==


2 Comments:
'tis one of the things I like about you; you appreciate the things many people miss because they simply take them for granted.
By
Anonymous, at Thu Mar 16, 05:19:00 p.m. 2006
Thanks Jace... it's always nice to be reminded what it looks like to truly be "like a child" and look for the 'little' things that God does to show us His power and love.
By
Anonymous, at Fri Mar 24, 08:31:00 a.m. 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home