Jace's Journeys

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Survived! Again!

Another band concert under the belt. The first performance for my grade 7s.



Best comment of the evening?

"That was the best grade 7 band I have ever heard....usually they are full of squeaks and squawks, but this band played beautifully!"

~the principal


==

And who is that sexy conductor?? ;-)

2 Comments:

  • And I survived!! Again also!!

    Congrats on the praise for your band, and may I announce the arrival of the fourth male member of the Bartlett clan. Yes, Jace, that's right another boy. So there!!

    Name: Judah Matthias Bartlet
    DOB: 2/17/07
    Time: 4:22 a.m.
    Weight: 9lbs 5 oz
    Length: 22 inches

    Did I forget any other important details? Maybe, but most importantly, I'm halfway to an entire hockey line (including goalie).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Mar 05, 01:41:00 p.m. 2007  

  • Do you believe I spelled my own last name wrong. Gosh. Please note Jace, any congratulatory BLUE outfits (or pineapples) should be sent to Judah Matthias Bartlett.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Mar 05, 01:43:00 p.m. 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home