posted by jacelyn at 8:50 p.m.
I knew a few days ago. I have no idea why, but God told me. Congratulations. I wish you both well.
By Anonymous, at Fri Dec 15, 10:49:00 a.m. 2006
I knew a few days ago too. Because I checked my email, and you told me. ;) Contratulations to you both again.
By Anonymous, at Sat Dec 16, 04:48:00 p.m. 2006
Congrats Jace! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
By Sirina, at Sun Dec 17, 07:37:00 p.m. 2006
Wow, life is good!
By Mike, at Tue Dec 19, 02:25:00 p.m. 2006
Post a Comment << Home
jour·ney 1. The act of travelling from one place to another; a trip. 2. A distance to be travelled or the time required for a trip 3. A process or course likened to travelling; a passage: the journey of life.
I'm a thinker and a dreamer idealist and realist seriously funny know who I am and what I want but am wise enough to know I haven't arrived.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I knew a few days ago. I have no idea why, but God told me. Congratulations. I wish you both well.
By
Anonymous, at Fri Dec 15, 10:49:00 a.m. 2006
I knew a few days ago too. Because I checked my email, and you told me. ;) Contratulations to you both again.
By
Anonymous, at Sat Dec 16, 04:48:00 p.m. 2006
Congrats Jace! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
By
Sirina, at Sun Dec 17, 07:37:00 p.m. 2006
Wow, life is good!
By
Mike, at Tue Dec 19, 02:25:00 p.m. 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home