Glass slippers optional.
I'm going to a ball!
The ATA [Alberta Teachers' Association] in my area is holding a ball next Saturday, at which all new members will be "inducted". Should be interesting, just as long as no paddles, tar, or feathers are involved. Hey, for the amount of money I give them every paycheque, it had better be one heck of a shin-dig!
I was informed that the dress is "formal", and I am to bring an escort. I'm pretty sure I can scrounge up some ball-wear, I just need to visit my mom's secret stash. Of course, being Bonnyville, "formal" might mean you wear the Wrangler's with a bigger belt buckle, and clean under your fingernails. Better check on that before I show up in some passé promwear.
Since I don't drive Fords, I called up Cara to see if she wanted to accompany me on this venture. She was more than excited. I'm just pumped because it will be the first time one of my friends is visiting me in Bonnyville. Yay!
Guess that means I'll have to buy groceries....
==
The ATA [Alberta Teachers' Association] in my area is holding a ball next Saturday, at which all new members will be "inducted". Should be interesting, just as long as no paddles, tar, or feathers are involved. Hey, for the amount of money I give them every paycheque, it had better be one heck of a shin-dig!
I was informed that the dress is "formal", and I am to bring an escort. I'm pretty sure I can scrounge up some ball-wear, I just need to visit my mom's secret stash. Of course, being Bonnyville, "formal" might mean you wear the Wrangler's with a bigger belt buckle, and clean under your fingernails. Better check on that before I show up in some passé promwear.
Since I don't drive Fords, I called up Cara to see if she wanted to accompany me on this venture. She was more than excited. I'm just pumped because it will be the first time one of my friends is visiting me in Bonnyville. Yay!
Guess that means I'll have to buy groceries....
==


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home