Come thou swiftly, sweet summer...
Today I was called "Spazo" by a grade six student.
Yep. Spazo.
I guess asking a student to return to her seat and start an assignment warrants this eloquent label of affection.
Especially when said student has an average of 23% in said class.
[Somewhere in space, the faint comments about shallow ends and gene pools are heard...]
Ah, c'est la vie, cherie!
11 more sleeps.
[But who's counting?]
Yep. Spazo.
I guess asking a student to return to her seat and start an assignment warrants this eloquent label of affection.
Especially when said student has an average of 23% in said class.
[Somewhere in space, the faint comments about shallow ends and gene pools are heard...]
Ah, c'est la vie, cherie!
11 more sleeps.
[But who's counting?]


5 Comments:
Spazzo. I'll remember that next time someone orders me around. Except that it not nice to call your kids names.
By
Mike, at Wed Jun 14, 02:08:00 p.m. 2006
ooOOoo. Dissing the teacher publicly. Such an action warrants, at the very least, a stern, withering glance. However, at 23%, it probably wouldn't even register on the "Like I care, like, anyway OK?" scale. Soon, the pool will be drained for two months.
Eloquant? There you go, making up words again. Eloquent.
By
Anonymous, at Wed Jun 14, 03:28:00 p.m. 2006
Eloquant: a prim and proper pachyderm with superior speaking skills.
By
Anonymous, at Wed Jun 14, 06:59:00 p.m. 2006
Spazo? Sort of creative. Apparently a little misplaced an unwaranted though.
By
Anonymous, at Wed Jun 14, 09:43:00 p.m. 2006
Eloquant, eloquent, elephant.
WHAT-ever.
Blame it on the French Immersion.
By
jacelyn, at Thu Jun 15, 06:07:00 a.m. 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home