posted by jacelyn at 6:08 a.m.
GO OILERS GO! I am starting to believe (again).
By Topher, at Thu Jun 15, 06:38:00 p.m. 2006
Pisani again in game 6!!! WOW!!
By Mike, at Sat Jun 17, 08:55:00 p.m. 2006
Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!
By jacelyn, at Sun Jun 18, 07:03:00 a.m. 2006
Post a Comment << Home
jour·ney 1. The act of travelling from one place to another; a trip. 2. A distance to be travelled or the time required for a trip 3. A process or course likened to travelling; a passage: the journey of life.
I'm a thinker and a dreamer idealist and realist seriously funny know who I am and what I want but am wise enough to know I haven't arrived.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
GO OILERS GO! I am starting to believe (again).
By
Topher, at Thu Jun 15, 06:38:00 p.m. 2006
Pisani again in game 6!!! WOW!!
By
Mike, at Sat Jun 17, 08:55:00 p.m. 2006
Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!
By
jacelyn, at Sun Jun 18, 07:03:00 a.m. 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home